Sunday 29 September 2013

Dartmouth cyclo cross


A 9am start with the Allan's off to Dartmouth for the next round of cyclo-cross. As we turned off of the motor way there was yet another road closure in the south west, it must be me whenever we go to cyclo-cross there is a road closure, I must be living up to my nickname Calamity-Lane! When we got to the venue Lucy and I went for a nip around the course before my race adventuring through the sand pit and trekking up the grassy banks! 11.30 soon closed in which meant it was the beginning of my 30 minutes of riding. As usual Harry B zoomed off in to the distance and in the end winning the race (well done!). The course was really fun with slopes, curbs, steps and sand! The prize I got for winning girls was brilliant, a bottle full of chocolates! At 12.30 the other race started with Lucy, Charles, Penny, Matt and Jack in, they all stormed around the course with Lucy winning female, Charles junior and Matt 3rd junior. 
It was a really great race, thank you to the organisers and well done to everybody who raced. Bring on inter regionals next weekend! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment