Monday 22 April 2013

2xc race 1 and 2xc youth mtb race 1

2 races in 2 todays, new record! 
Sunday- The 2 xc at Haldon was real fun! I loved the course and it was really great getting down the technical decent! Well done Patsy for coming first and I'm really happy with coming second. My dad and I even had time to blast around the red route. Pasty, Chris, Harry and I even nearly missed the presentation playing on the climbing wall! Thanks to everyone who organised it can't wait for the next one.
Monday- 2xc youth mtb, great race experience and defiantly prepared me for Wheal Maid at the weekend. I'm happy with 3rd overall in the under 16, well done Matt for coming first! The short laps were really good and the extra section was really fun! Thanks again to the organisers, bring on next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment