Thursday 18 April 2013

Welcome to my blog!

So, after a year of mountain biking I have just done first national at Sherwood. I have to say it was quite an experiance and I wouldn't have done it without the fantastic training from Maddie and Jay Horton and Gary Andrews, since the inter regionals at Hadleigh last year. Last year, I did the regional races in the South West and then got chosen to go to Hadleigh with a team of 4 girls and 4 boys. After that amazing weekend, Maddie and Jay decided to coach us all and that is when the South West Youth MTB squad started, aka the Mavericks. Since then, I have improved massively and now the team even have Maverick hoodies, thanks to Siverfish and Steve Toze. Training has been so much fun and now Wheal Maid is coming up. Bring it on!
Pasty, Ruby and I at snowy Sherwood!

No comments:

Post a Comment